- Fast penetration speed
- Delivers superior teat condition to help prevent mastitis
- Low residue risk
TEATX? is New Zealand’s leading dairy cow teat spray. 88% of users highly recommend it and many farmers have seen brilliant results.
TEATX? produces more milk solids. By improving teat condition, milk yield is improved by decreasing clinical mastitis, lowering BMSCC and improving milk-out. TEATX??teats are naturally resilient to infection. This leads to lower treatment costs and milk withholding, and you’ll see an increase in profit.
But why is TEATX? better than other teat sprays on the market? TEATX? has the fastest penetration time (less than 1 second) so it gets to work faster than any other teat spray. It hits hard and tackles mastitis head on. It’s neutral pH is gentle on cows skin, minimising damage.
Ready to try for yourself??
What to Expect From TeatX Teat Spray
CHANGE TO TEATX?
USING TEATX? WEEK 1
USING TEATX? WEEK 2
MANAGING RESIDUE RISK:
TEATX??does not contain NPE. ?Trials completed in conjunction with dairy processors and QCONZ have proven TEATX??teat spray has a very low residue risk at our recommended 1:4 dilution rate.?
Here are a few general best-practice tips to help you manage residue risks when teat spraying:
- Do not pre-spray before cupping on. ?
- Mix products according to label directions.
- Check coverage regularly to ensure optimal teat coverage.
- Ensure auto teat spray sensors are not triggering and spraying udders while clusters are still attached.
- Mix a fresh batch regularly and use high quality water.
- Use a dedicated jug for mixing to avoid cross contamination.
- Ensure your teat spray is free of NPE.
For more information and instructions for use:Download the product sheet